Opportunity Potential Success
“Orchard provides the Opportunity to unlock the Potential, which is the key to your future Success.”
Aims and Ethos
- To provide a welcoming, stimulating environment that promotes creative learning, in which individuals can feel confident, value and secure.
- To challenge and support each child in attaining their full potential through access to a broad and balanced curriculum with continuity of learning.
- To give the opportunity to experience and reflect upon the wonder of life within our fast changing world.
- To create an effective partnership with parents and carers.
- To develop creative and collaborative relationships within other local, national and international schools and to establish links with the wider community.
- To promote opportunities for out of school hours learning.
- To encourage individuals to respect others and to care for their surroundings, developing responsibility, independence and self-esteem within the school community.
- To encourage a positive attitude to life and learning.