Grade 3 1:1 TA Vacancy
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious teaching assistant to work alongside the teaching staff to support a Year 4 child on a 1-1 basis. The role will involve working with the child outside the classroom supporting learning and also supporting the child in integrating into the class.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a commitment to helping all pupils achieve their best, regardless of their background or starting point;
- Develop a thorough understanding of a child’s individual needs and adapt teaching and learning accordingly
- Have excellent skills in Numeracy and Literacy
- Have the ability to support social communication and language skills
- Promote and nurture independence
- Use their initiative to adapt activities to meet the needs of the individual
- Be proactive and flexible
- Be a team player with a positive approach
- Liaise with the child’s family and professionals involved
- Build positive working relationships with children and to motivate and inspire them to achieve their goals.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and experienced staff team.
- Relevant CPD to support you in the role.
- Friendly children with a positive attitude to learning.
- A dedicated SENCO Team to support you in this role.
- A supportive Governing Body
- An ethos of inclusivity
- Opportunities to work in collaboration with other schools
Closing Date: 12pm 30th June 2023